Employing a Nanny
We are here to guide you through each step of the process. Below is an outline of what you can expect.
- Our first step will be to register you with the agency. We will collect some contact information and talk to you about your requirements for a nanny.
- We will then talk to you through, in more detail, the service we can provide and the hiring process. We can also answer any initial questions you have.
- After our initial call we will send you some documents for you to review, including the agency fees and our client terms and conditions.
- We will ask you to review these documents and return a signed copy.
- We will then begin writing an advert for the role and review our database for any suitable candidates.
- Once we have received the signed terms and conditions, we can start matching nannies to you.
- We can also provide advice on legal requirements for hiring, such as employers’ insurance, payee scheme, etc.
Parent’s (Employer’s) Responsibilities
Once we have found a suitable nanny for you, there are legal requirements that, as an employer, you would need to have in place. We can provide help and advice on the following
PAYE Scheme / setting up payroll
National insurance and tax
Found a Nanny Through Word of Mouth?
We can do all the legal checks for you. Perhaps you have been recommended a nanny through a friend or from a Facebook local mum’s group. For your peace of mind, we can do all the relevant checks we would usually carry out when registering a nanny.
Contact Annie’s Nannies
Ask a question or book an appointment to discuss our nanny agency service using the form below.
01252 265282 / 07949 540794
59 Skylark Pl, Farnham, GU9 9FR
Annie’s Nannies is fully insured.
ICO number ZB001159